Our current producers/stallholders
To find out which stalls are going to be at our market each week, sign up to receive our newsletter.
- Akel Zaki; Yummy Arabian Food.
- Assura Honey; Pastoral floral with a clover base.
- Bavarianz; Traditional Barvarian recipes combined with high quality NZ meat.
Pre-cooked sausages in a variety of flavours and other gluten free products.
- Black Cat Gifts; A selection of homemade and upcycled.
- B & L Gardens; seasonal fruit and veges.
- Capretto; Handmade sewing with a difference.
- Community Stall; A free rotating stall with information or fundraising for various events or community charities. Apply via email@example.com
- Excuse My French; Using local ingredients to make quality crepes.
- Forest Home Plants; Mainly New Zealand natives
- Holbrook Forest Garden;
Organic food and flowers.
- Huhu Creations; Felting with love.
- Kate's Kombucha - Papa Ora Creations;
Kombucha flavoured with spray free fruit from a healthy earth. Original pottery creations.
- Kingsmeade Cheese; a broad range of supreme ewe and cow's milk cheeses.
- Lavender Magic; Natural aromatherapy balms, creams, soaps and sprays. Lavender essential oil with WOW!
Espresso; locally roasted Coffee without Compromise. An awesome cup of coffee, the freshness and flavour reflected in every cup of expresso.
In season produce and hand dyed wool.
- Piprobin Plants; Succulents in recycled pots.
- Ridgeway Olives; Delicious extra virgin olive oil. Mainly Tuscan varieties, growing on an old Wairarapa river bed. Carefully harvested and cold pressed this oil is fruity with grassy and peppery notes.
- Snooty Fruit; Creators of fine chutneys, marmalades, jams, jellys and conserves.
- Steve The Seaweed Man; seaweed, fertilisers and chicken feed.
- The Purple Dahlia; Locally grown flowers.
- Wairarapa Woollies; Top quality merino and possum/merino socks.
- Wakelin House; a delicious range of gourmet products.
Aiolis, fudge, pies, pate, sweet treats, vinaigarettes and more.
- Watermill Bakery; Traditional Swiss Baking,
bread, pizzas and cookies.
- Whare O Mara; Vegan / Plant Based products, based on ethical food practices & sustainable business principles.
- LIVE MUSIC; A rotating roster of local musicians.