Our current producers/stallholders
To find out which stalls are going to be at our market each week, sign up to receive our newsletter.
- Bavarianz; Traditional Barvarian recipes combined with high quality NZ meat. Pre-cooked sausages in a variety of flavours and other gluten free products.
- B & L Gardens; seasonal fruit and veges.
- Community Stall; A free rotating
stall with information or fundraising for various events or community charities.
- Debbie's Garden;
Spray Free preservers - Jams, jellies, relishes & chutneys. Walnuts and Hazelnuts when in season. Plus Honey!
- Forest Home Plants; Mainly New Zealand
- Kate's Kombucha - Papa Ora Creations; Kombucha flavoured with spray free fruit from a healthy earth. Original pottery creations.
- Kingsmeade Cheese; a broad range of supreme ewe and cow's milk cheeses.
- Lavender Magic; Natural aromatherapy
balms, creams, soaps and sprays. Lavender essential oil with WOW!
- Machiatto Espresso; locally roasted Coffee without Compromise. An awesome cup of coffee, the freshness
and flavour reflected in every cup of expresso.
- Ridgeway Olives; Delicious extra virgin olive oil. Mainly Tuscan
varieties, growing on an old Wairarapa river bed. Carefully harvested and cold pressed this oil is fruity with grassy and peppery notes.
- Snooty Fruit;
Creators of fine chutneys, marmalades, jams, jellys and conserves.
- Steve The Seaweed Man; seaweed, fertilisers
and chicken feed.
- Wairarapa Organics; seasonal organic vegetables and fruit.
- Wakelin House; a delicious range of gourmet
products. Aiolis, fudge, pies, pate, sweet treats, vinaigarettes and more.
- Watermill Bakery; Traditional Swiss Baking, bread, pizzas and cookies.
- LIVE MUSIC; A roster of rotating